Open to all
New for this year, there will be a presentation space at the centre of the World Village. Societies and patient organisations will be giving 15–30 minute presentations, and are a great opportunity for delegates to:
- learn more about the role of patient organisations in supporting patients and their families
- hear about specific activities and campaigns
- ask questions and meet patient organisations in your country or area of disease interest.
- Sunday, 27 September, 10:00–10:30
European Lung Foundation (ELF), 'The Healthy Lungs for Life (HLfL) campaign at ERS Congress and how to take the campaign to your country'
- Sunday, 27 September, 10:45–11:00
ARB-TB, Romania, 'Treatment compliance increasing for TB patients using supportive groups'
- Sunday, 27 September, 11:15–11:30
Lovexair, 'Educaxair a mobile support service for chronic respiratory disease management for patients'
- Sunday, 27 September, 15:15–15:45
Asthma Society for Ireland, 'Asthma Health Promotion Programmes targeting different communities'
- Sunday, 27 September, 16:45–17:15
Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust (ISAT), 'Paediatric sleep apnoea: the perspective of a patient organisation'
- Monday, 28 September, 09:30–10:00
EFA, 'COPD affects your lungs, pocket and social life! Real experiences from hospitals to airports'
- Monday, 28 September, 15:30–15:45
FFAAIR, 'How FFAAIR is supporting patients with a lung condition in France: patients at the patients' service'
- Monday, 28 September, 16:00–16:15
European Lung Foundation (ELF), 'The European Patient Ambassador Programme (EPAP) as a tool for patients at Congress'
- Monday, 28 September, 16:30–17:00
PHA Europe, 'Patient organisations influence in EU policies for respiratory health'
- Tuesday, 29 September, 09:30–10:00
European LAM Federation, 'Presentation of the key activities of European LAM Federation'
- Tuesday, 29 September, 12:30–13:00
British Lung Foundation (BLF), 'Update on the key activities of the British Lung Foundation'