Patient organisation programme
The European Lung Foundation (ELF) brings together patients and the public with respiratory professionals to positively influence lung health. ELF works all year round with a network of patient organisations in the respiratory field from across Europe.
Each year they invite national and European patient organisations, representing a wide range of respiratory diseases, to take part in the ERS International Congress.
The aim of having patient organisations at Congress is to:
- Present the patient perspective in scientific and educational sessions
- Promote the role of patient organisations
- Strengthen the European community of respiratory patient organisations
- Encourage professionals to engage with patient organisations
- Promote the wider participation of patients and patient organisations in healthcare worldwide
2015 Patient Organisation Programme
The Patient Organisation Programme will be posted online once finalised ahead of the Congress.
For a report on the patient organisations at the ERS Congress 2014, visit the ELF website.
If you would like to speak to someone about the programme, contact Sarah Masefield at ELF.