Challenging clinical cases
New for 2015, case-based sessions allow participants to understand the history, pathology, analysis and treatment of complex clinical cases in different subject areas. The session leader, along with two case presenters, will encourage and facilitate a discussion in order to examine and discuss each case.
Participants are encouraged to actively participate in the session and to provide their own difficult case examples to present onsite. This year, there are seven challenging clinical case sessions.
Registration for these sessions is additional to the congress registration fee and is €85. Breakfast is included and the maximum number of participants is 50 per session.
- SUNDAY, 27 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CCC1 Diagnosis and management of MDR-TB. More information
- CCC2 Central or obstructive sleep apnoea? More information
- MONDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CCC3 Complications of lung infections. More information
- CCC4 Diagnosis of interstitial lung disease. More information
- TUESDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CCC5 Interpretation of pulmonary function testing. FULLY BOOKED More information
- CCC6 Multidisciplinary team discussion in thoracic oncology. More information
- WEDNESDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CCC7 Pneumothorax: causes and treatment. More information