At the ERS International Congress, 93% of delegates surveyed stated that the Exhibition was either an essential or a very important/interesting feature of the Congress. An exhibition booth remains the single most effective way to demonstrate new products, disseminate information and attract interest from new and existing contacts. 79% of all delegates on the exhibition floor prescribe medicines and/or specify/buy medical equipment and devices.
Dates & opening hours
- Sunday 27 September, 2015 to Tuesday 29 September, 2015: 08:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday 30 September, 2015: 08:00 to 12:00
- 598 euros per sqm plus statutory sales tax according to European regulations.
- 2,50 euros per sqm for waste disposal fee
NEW REGULATIONS: According to the Dutch Medicines Act, non-prescribing individuals cannot be subjected to the promotion of prescription medicine. This restriction applies to the following areas: exhibition, industry sponsored sessions, advertising and activities organised outside of the congress centre. The Exhibition area will be divided into two parts allowing for a restricted area that will be dedicated to the promotion of prescription medicines.
The restricted section will be clearly identifiable and access to it will be limited to:
- All healthcare professionals with a license to prescribe medicines
- ERS staff
- Members of staff of exhibiting companies / societies having a booth in the specific section
- Journalists working in the field of medicine and healthcare
- Congress centre staff offering services such as security, catering, cleaning etc.
Schedule and Deadlines: Important Dates
28 November, 2014
Application deadline of Major Sponsors and orders of minimum 40 sqm. For non-major sponsors, first-come, first-served basis
31 January, 2015
Confirmation of stand allocation for Major Sponsors and orders of minimum 40 sqm.
From February, 2015
Confirmation of stand allocation on a first-come, first-served basis
To access the ERS 2015 exhibitors' list, please click here.
Please click here
Important documents to download
For any questions for booth allocation, please contact:
ERS Marketing & Corporate Relations Department
- Telephone: +41 21 213 01 64
- Email: email@example.com
For technical & logistical questions, please contact our partner Interplan:
ERS 2015 c/o Interplan AG
- Mr Oliver Heinke
- Telephone: +49 89 54 82 34 748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other information please contact ERS Marketing & Corporate Relations Department: email@example.com