New for 2015, these early morning sessions aim to provide participants with practical tips and guidelines on selected topics and procedures. Leading specialists in the field will provide a step-by-step guide on how participants can use new skills and knowledge and apply them in a practical setting. The maximum number of participants is 50 per session.
Registration for these sessions is free of charge. Please note that we are anticipating a high level of interest for these sessions, therefore we cannot guarantee a place onsite.
- SUNDAY, 27 SEPTEMBER 7:00-8:15
- Deliver bad news. More information
- Reach targeted educational outcomes. More information
- MONDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 7:00-8:15
- Get the most out of literature searches. More information
- TUESDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 7:00-8:15
- Review articles and abstracts. More information
- Work with the EU funding system. More information
- WEDNESDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 7:00-8:15
- Involve patients in research projects. More information
- Make a multi-disciplinary team work. More information