The official hotel accommodation partner for the ERS International Congress 2019 is BCO Congresos. For questions regarding accommodation, please contact them via:
|IMPORTANT NOTICE: There are websites, companies and individuals who falsely claim or imply that they are partners of the ERS Congress 2019. Please be aware that our partners this year are exclusively: Congrex Switzerland Ltd (for registration) and BCO Congresos (hotel accommodation). ERS does not accept any responsibility for bookings made via unofficial websites/agencies or any monies lost as a result. This website is the official and only Congress website.|
A number of hotel rooms in different price categories have been reserved in Madrid and the surrounding areas for the 29 ERS International Congress.
As a service for Congress participants, BCO Congresos will arrange your hotel accommodation at no extra charge. There are four hotel room categories, ranging from 2 to 5 stars. Please see below for more information:
|Category||Rate in euro (€): from / to|
|5 star hotels||273 / 479|
|4 star hotels||118 / 429|
|3 star hotels||115 / 259|
|2 star hotels||115 / 170|
* All rates listed are in EURO (€), per room and per night and include breakfast and 10% VAT.
The rates for single and double occupancy differ. Some hotels require a minimum stay.
Individual reservations (up to 9 rooms)
Due to limited room availability in Madrid, we advise you to make your reservation as early as possible in order to have the best choice of available hotels. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Conditions and payment
Your reservation will be confirmed once payment of one night deposit is received. The balance of your stay, as well as any eventual extra, will have to be paid directly to the hotel before departure.
Full pre-payment of the stay is also available.
Please note that you may be committed to a minimum stay per reservation depending on the chosen hotel.
* All rooms can be cancelled before 15 July 2019 and the amount prepaid will be refunded less a 40 Euro handling fee. There will be no penalty for the reduction of nights.
* For cancellations from 16 July 2019 to 29 August 2019, the equivalent cost of one night's accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
* For cancellations from 30 August 2019 or no shows, the entire booking period will be charged.
The invoice will be provided by the hotel upon check-out and the deposit paid will be deducted from it. All deposits must be paid to BCO Congresos during the booking process.
Group reservations (10 or more rooms)
For group reservations (ten reservations or more), please contact BCO Congresos by e-mail for further information, providing the requested number of rooms, hotel category and preferred location if possible.
Conditions and payment
Your reservations will only be confirmed upon receipt of the requested deposits:
- Upon Signature: 30% of the total amount of your reservations.
- Before 10 April 2019: 70% of the total amount of your reservations shall be received.
*For contracts signed after 17 March 2019, 100% of the reservation is payable as a confirmation of the reservation.
Please note that you may be required to a minimum stay per reservation depending on the chosen hotel.
- For cancellations before 26 April 2019, 30% of the total rooms reserved per night, per room type per hotel can be cancelled without penalty.
- For cancellations between 27 April 2019 and 26 June 2019, 15% of the total rooms reserved per night, per room type per hotel can be cancelled without penalty.
- For cancellations between 27 June 2019 and 26 August 2019, 5% of the total rooms reserved per night, per room type per hotel can be cancelled without penalty.
- For cancellations from 27 August 2019 and/or no shows, 100% of the remaining total rooms nights will be charged
The penalties cannot be used to credit another night/reservation, nor refunded. The nights cancelled cannot be transferred to another date nor another hotel.
All groups bookings have to be prepaid before the group check in. The invoice(s) will be issued by BCO upon receipt of payment.
Any modification or cancellation must be communicated to BCO Congresos in writing via e-mail to BCO Congresos. Names can be changed without restriction.