Challenging clinical cases
These case-based sessions allow participants to understand the history, pathology, analysis and treatment of complex clinical cases in different subject areas. The session leaders, along with the clinical case presenters, will encourage and facilitate a discussion in order to examine and discuss each case.
Participants are encouraged to actively participate in the session and the discussions.
Entrance to these sessions is free.
- SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CCC Respiratory critical care More information
- CCC Thoracic oncology More information
- CCC Sleep and breathing disorders More information
- MONDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CCC Pulmonary vascular diseases More information
- CCC Respiratory infections More information
- TUESDAY, 1 OCTOBER 07:00-08:15
- CCC Airways diseases More information
- CCC Paediatric respiratory diseases More information
- CCC Interstitial lung diseases More information