These innovative interactive sessions will explore real-life challenging clinical cases. Each session is led by a discussant who will present the cases to a panel of experts and the audience.
The clinical cases have various levels of difficulty and often necessitate a differential diagnosis. The discussant will encourage discussion amongst the panel of experts, who have never seen the cases, and additionally invite the audience to reflect on and discuss the cases presented. Participants will be able to answer multiple-choice questions throughout the session.
The aim is to give the audience an opportunity to study real and challenging clinical cases, to learn and exchange ideas with a panel of respiratory experts, and to analyse the various diagnostic and therapeutic options.
Entrance to these sessions is free.
- SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER
- 10:45-12:45 Pulmonary vascular diseases? More information
- 14:45-16:45 Airway diseases? More information
- MONDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER
- 08:30-10:30 Interstitial lung diseases? More information
- 10:45-12:45 Lung cancer? More information
- 14:45-16:45 Paediatric respiratory diseases More information