At these sessions an expert is on hand to stimulate discussion, answer questions and offer advice. The format encourages a more personal approach to learning.
Each of these lunchtime expert sessions is limited to 40 participants. Please note that a lunch box will be distributed to participants in this session.
Registration for these sessions is additional to the congress registration fee.
- SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME 1 Preschool wheeze more information
- ME 2 Improving donor organ quality: the role of ex vivo lung perfusion more information
- ME 3 Evaluation of unexplained breathlessness more information
- MONDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME 4 Brain metastases in lung cancer patients more information
- ME 5 Tick tock: impact of circadian clocks on airway diseases more information
- ME 6 Patient-ventilator interaction: tricks and trips more information
- TUESDAY, 01 OCTOBER 13:00-14:00
- ME 7 Bronchiolitis: is there still much to be discovered? more information
- ME 8 Multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: choosing a regimen, ensuring that the dose is correct, managing adverse events and dealing with contacts more information
- ME 9 Genetic testing and counselling of patients with rare interstitial lung diseases more information